At Laserase Bolton, we provide solutions to many skincare issues, but we also like to offer advice and tips on how to keep your skin bright and beautiful.
Skin is the biggest organ of the body, but people don’t always give it the care and attention it deserves, so here are our top ten tips which we think are important to everyone’s skin health.
- Drink lots of water – keep your skin hydrated by drinking lots of water, juices and herbal teas.
- Protect your skin from UV light – even in winter the sun can damage your skin, so make sure you use a high factor sunscreen (factor 30+).
- Get active – exercise is good for the whole body and can help your skin glow.
- Don’t smoke – smoking is known to play a part in skin damage, so quitting is a good way to help look after your skin.
- Eat a healthy diet – fresh fruit and veg and other fresh foods are also associated with healthy skin.
- Chill out – stress is thought to lead to acne and other skin complaints, so keep calm and carry on!
- Hit the sack – a good seven or eight hours’ sleep is beneficial to body as well as mind.
- Check your skin – most skin blemishes are completely harmless, but keep an eye out for moles and pimples which grow or change shape, and seek medical advice if you are at all concerned.
- Moisturise! – modern life can dry out the skin but a simple daily moisturiser can make a real difference.
- Come and have a free skin scan and skin health assessment at Laserase Bolton!